What’s It Gonna Be? Episode 5 – Brand Awareness
What’s It Gonna Be? It’s gonna be Episode 5 – BRAND AWARENESS!
Right off the bat, we wanna apologise for the slight hiss in the background of the audio – our highly specialised and expensive studio equipment was suffering from technical difficulties.
To start with we have Dead Bill Hicks extolling the virtues of what Marketing and Advertising people bring to the world.
First Music Break:
- Sam Dees – What’s It Gonna Be
- Janet Jackson ft Busta Rhymes – What’s It Gonna Be
- En Vogue – Don’t Let Go (What’s It Gonna Be)
We come back and talk about The FIFA World Cup. The Rap News vid we mentioned can be seen here.
We’ve got Swastika Weed Pope as our BRAND AMBASSADOR as you can see above.
- Mike O’Connell & Dr Ken – What’s It Gonna Be
- Mr Big – What’s It Gonna Be
- Orianthi Panagaris – “What’s It Gonna Be” Live
Hurling on Sky Sports – sure why wouldn’t ye?
Waterford Whispers – The Day Ireland Lost It’s Innocence.
Charles Stross – The Laundry Files.
Brian Lumley – Necroscope.
Are there tapeworm eggs in Slim Fast? No Neal. Just no.
Exit music from our friend Rachel Ann is Trentemøller – Take Me Into Your Skin