Intro – They Live
- Rowdy Roddy Piper – RIP
- Cilla Black – RIP
- Police Officer Ray Tensing body cam shooting of Samuel DuBose.
- Return of the Dodo
- Ibrahim Halawa has first “human contact” with family in months
- Garnish House in Cork
Something fucked up and we’re not able to hear the recording. The audio quality of this episode is way below par and for that we’re sorry, we’ll try to make sure it doesn’t happen again.
- Cork flying Confederate Flags – well played Rebel County.
- Some questions from the Boards.ie Nocturnal Forum.
Music: Theme from Dr Doolittle
- Ufomammut’s 15th anniversary Wooden finish USB stick.
- Big Black “Tools” tshirt.
- Mahri Black’s Maiden Speech to the Commons.
Music: Ufomammut – Temple
Music: The Pharcyde – Drop
Who’s the best drummer in Rock/Metal?
(Thanks Lithium93_ for the question)
Addendum Outro: Flo Mounier/Cryptopsy – None So Live
Intro: Frank Zappa on CNN’s Crossfire
This episode is a little different to some of our others. We’ve split into 3 parts to talk about the 3 legends that passed away during the week.
- Ornette Coleman – Bonnaro Music Festival Interview
- Interview Part 2 (we don’t include it, but it’s worth a watch)
- Music: Doughnuts
In part 1, we talk about L. Ron, Scientology and all that bullshit. We then talk equality and call out David Quinn for being a cunt. Just like everyone else. We then talk Baldwins and Guinness’ private fire service…
Part 2 starts with us talking about nerds ruling the earth and trying to bring the rest of the planet up to speed. A partner for Batgirl gets mentioned and Neal talks about not liking Doctor Who that much cause of how English it was. Then we get to Daredevil on Netflix. Then we decide to start writing a comic…
Part 3 begins with Neal’s staggering disbelief at Dav asking about what we do when we become immortal thanks to nanomachines son. It all goes downhill from there… Tattoos, Blade Runner, Pet Corner, Solar Flares, Scotty Pippin – this part’s got it all!
Music: Yob – In Our Blood
Outro: GODHATESDISCO – Nimoy